Schmoozing with Terrorists at Facebook
Posted by wordforit on October 20, 2007
It’s worth a few minutes to go to Facebook and see what Aaron Klein turns up. On one hand, I couldn’t care less what the murderers think of us or matters of life. Another part of me wants to know if Aaron Klein teaches us anything. It’s not a site I would dwell in, but it is fascinating that we are dealing with real people, flesh and blood, who would hate so passionately as to make our most heated arguments look like temper tantrums from small children.
If you’re interested in the audacious mindset of terrorists, type “Schmoozing with Terrorists” in the search box at Facebook. If you don’t have a Facebook account, it only takes a sec to get one. It is serious brainwashing like I’ve never read of and the deathly seriousness of the terrorists’ desire to annihilate all who disagree with their dogma is shocking. The article below offers information so I will not expound.
As for me, I am concerned and alert, but I am not afraid. I pray that your heart is right with God and, terrorist or otherwise, you are ready at any moment to face Jesus.
Romans 13:10-14 “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law. 11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put you on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”
God Bless and Keep You Always, In all Ways.
Shocking new book starts its own online community
Posted: October 19, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com
The wired world should consider itself warned – a book that features an Orthodox Jew confronting recruited suicide bombers and jihadist desecrators of holy sites and includes terrorists dishing on loudmouth Hollywood liberals and U.S. politicians is about to start an online community of its own.
“Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!” by author and WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein yesterday initiated a Facebook page that will include exclusive material and allow readers to interact directly with Klein.
Facebook users can sign up for the “Schmoozing” group here.
The page will be constantly updated with news related to terrorism, the book and Klein’s media appearances. Klein also will contribute exclusive commentary, insider information regarding the Mideast and even behind-the-scenes anecdotes from his chilling conversations and meetings with terrorist leaders.
Among the highlights of “Schmoozing with Terrorists“:
- Madonna and Britney Spears stoned to death? What life in the U.S. would be like if the terrorists win.
- Terror leaders dish on loudmouth, anti-war celebrities such as Rosie O’Donnell, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, Jane Fonda and Richard Gere and even sound off about American talk radio hosts such as Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.
- Jihadists list their U.S. election favorites, mouth off about politicians and even threaten to kill one 2008 presidential candidate.
- Klein and friends confront well-armed senior terrorists about whether suicide bombers really get 72 virgins after their deadly operation.
- Terror groups funded, trained and armed by the U.S.? American tax dollars donated to schools that double as terror training zones and jihadist recruitment grounds? A shocking expose on how your tax dollars fund terrorism!
- Bibles used as toilet paper, synagogues as rocket launching zones? Meet the leaders of the most notorious holy site desecrations in history.
- The under-reported story of Christian persecution in the Middle East as told by the antagonists and victims
- Terrorists even offer tips on how to win the war on terror!
Klein has been interviewing terrorists since age 19, when he spent a weekend with a group connected to al-Qaida. He reports daily from Israel, going where many of his media colleagues dare not tread.
Klein is known for his regular appearances and segments on top American radio programs, where he has many times interviewed terrorists live on air. He served as a co-host of the national “John Batchelor Show.”
The oldest of 10 children, Klein attended Jewish schools from kindergarten through college at Yeshiva University in New York, where he served as editor-in-chief of the undergraduate student newspaper.
To interview Aaron Klein, contact Tim Bueler Public Relations by calling (530) 401-3285 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .