Points to Ponder
Posted by wordforit on September 21, 2007
A lighthearted spiritual reminder I received from a friend.
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem; it’s Me.
3. Growing old is inevitable … growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
6. Do the math… Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, you did not pray. If you pray, do not worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in your house are the people.
13 When we are tangled up in our problems, God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15 He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
Have a Blessed day! The SON is shining and he can certainly use you!